"Excellence is our Goal"
Established in 2008, Mira Girls College is among the top B-Ed institutes of Rajasthan. The Institution is committed to innovative professionalism. We invest in excellence for the future. The Management of the institute is devoted to imparting high quality education and nurture great culture in the pupils at Mira Girls College.
“Excellence” means the quality or state of being superior or outstanding. This word reminds one of a Chinese idiom “Stand head & shoulders above others” which means one is superior to all the others. It is the principle of competing against oneself. It is about self improvement, about being better than you were day before.
Excellence is not what you do, but how you do it. It is not that you are responsible for your life but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. Surely a teacher comes to himself only when he founds the best that is in him and satisfies his heart with the highest achievement he is fit for. Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way. It is the state or quality of excelling particularly in the field of education. Excellence is considered to be an important value and a goal, and ambition, a target, an inspiration to be pursued.
Students Life @ MGC
Objectives of Mira Girls College
- To Prepare excellent teachers.
- To encourage and enhance women education, to make the women economically self dependent in order to promote women empowerment.
- To determine an active participation of women in the society.
- To define the role of women in the perspective of an overall identity, an active and an alert mother and a good teacher.
- To prepare a teacher with loving affectionate and tender nature to provide a motherly attitude to the students in order to make the students feel at home in the school
- To build efficient and capable teachers who can mould themselves according to the changing social, economic & political circumstances & conditions.
- To inculcate the message and traits of knowledge, devotion and dedication towards work in the future teachers which were up to the brim in the great poetess and saint "Mira" a symbol of women's pride.
100% Result of B.Ed Batch 2008-2009
No. of Students appeared : 100
No. of Students passed : 100
First Division of all the students